CONVENIENCE AND FLEXIBILITY
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of credit card payments and E-Checks for taxes or bills. In cooperation with Official Payments Corporation, the City of Oshkosh now offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay taxes or bills by telephone or directly over the Internet.
Please note that any payments made through Official Payments Corp. must be payment of the balance due in full.
TAXES and BILLS AVAILABLE
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable, and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount and/or type of the transaction.
E-CHECK FEE SCHEDULE (Internet Only):
- Parking Tickets - $3.00
- Personal Property Taxes - $2.75
- Real Estate Taxes - $2.75
- Utility Billing - $3.00
CREDIT CARD FEE SCHEDULE (Internet and Phone):
- Parking Tickets - $2.00
- Personal Property Taxes - 2.75% of tax payment amount
- Real Estate Taxes - 2.75% of tax payment amount
- Utility Billing - $5.95
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE OR INTERNET
To pay by credit card call the toll-free number 1-800-2PayTax (800-272-9829) or visit the links above to pay taxes by credit card over the Internet. (For telephone payments, enter your Jurisdiction Code when prompted)
City of Oshkosh, WI Jurisdiction Code 6720
You will be asked to enter information such as:
- Select a Service (Local)
- Jurisdiction Code (6720)
- The type of tax or bill
- A bill or parcel number
- Your credit card information
- The amount of the tax or bill payment
The system will tell you:
- The total of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a confirmation number. Be sure to write down your confirmation number as a record of your payment. The charge will also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.